Welcome to the Kalamunda Lions Club in Western Australia
For Lions the emphasis is on community service in all its forms. Our programs serve the young and aged, the disabled and the disadvantaged anybody who has a need.
We are one of more than 1400 clubs in Australia. Every Lion is dedicated to community service and improvement.
- Members of the world's largest and most active service club organisation.
- Men and women who believe that by working together they will accomplish more than would be possible as individuals.
- Members committed to solving worldwide health and social problems, and realise that solutions are possible when every Lions Club does its share.
- People who cherish the fellowship of their own club, but who also feel a close kinship with Lions throughout the world.
- Individuals dedicated to maintaining the highest ethical standards in their club â€“ and in their personal lives.
- Lions who are dedicated to helping the local community and the individuals within.
Our Club organises and also participates in many events throughout the year. From some of these events we raise monies which go back into various community projects in the first instance and then into the world.
Programs are conducted by Lions locally, nationally and internationally. They include sight conservation and working with the blind, citizenship services, hearing and speech action, programs with the deaf, drug education, environment, recreational health and social services
We are the Lions of Kalamunda
We meet the needs of our local communities and the world.
1.3 million men and women in 205 countries and geographic areas conduct
vision and health screenings, build parks, support eye hospitals, award
scholarships, assist youth, provide help in time of disaster and much
Join us in making our communities and the world better places to live.
Becoming a Lion
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Please contact us to find out how you can become a member of lions and join our members working with the community